Sunday, June 18, 2006

Our Adventures in Fairfax, VA



We had a graduation celebration at Grandma
and Grandpa Jones' for Brandon, Jen and me.


This is Grandma and Grandpa Jones house in
Midlothian, Virginia close to Richmond.


This is a view of our windows and little porch.


Our apartment is on the second level.


A view of the surrounding apartments


This is the building (the Udvar-Hazy Center of
the National Air and Space Museum)
I have been working at
for the last few weeks. This past Friday I got
to stand on the tallest part of the tower
pictured here in this picture.


At the capitol on a bike ride with a co-worker.


We moved in with some help.


Arriving at our apartment with the our rental
vehicle that has the bean bag tied on with a tarp
and duct tape!


Through the mountains.


Across the farmland.


The trek across the nation.


My parents before I drove out to Virginia.

0 observations: