Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Jen is holding her birthday gift that came about two weeks late. This isn't a normal iTunes card that I just bought from the internet or store. It is a card I have been trying to earn ever since last November through http://www.epolls.com/. To get the card I had to earn 9,750 points. Which means I had to take approximately 9750 points / 500 points per survey = 19 surveys. At about 15 minutes a survey that is about 4.75 hours which means for this $15 iTunes card I was earning $3.16 per hour. That reminds of the wage I earned at Roane Manufacturing Company (RMC) making plastic bags or loading grommets when I was in the 4th grade. You should try it out...maybe you are faster at taking surveys than I was. The only problem is that they only e-mail you one or two surveys a week and most of them were about the TV programs you watch.

2 observations:

jen said...

Thanks, honey! You're super sweet. Maybe I'll even let you pick out a song or two...Maybe.

Maribeth said...

Sounds like you work hard for your money! Way to make that gift special- really! I love the silhouette photo in the last post- that is awesome! ps. thanks for commenting on my blog. Let me know more about facebook, too.