Wednesday, December 31, 2008

TOP TEN WORST CARS IN MY GENERATION

In copying my sisters ten fer tuesday themes and being trapped at my in-laws with no pictures to post to my blog I came up with the following post.

10. Chevy Celebrity (Okay I actually like this car)
9. Mazda Miata (Cool at first, annoying later)
8. Buick Rendezvous (Are you serious Tiger?)
7. Anything made by Oldsmobile
6. Chevy Uplander Van
5. Saab
4. Anything made by Saturn before 2006
3. Pontiac Sunfire
2. Ford Aerostar van
1. Ford Tempo/Mercury Topaz

3 observations:

Bracken said...

My family went through two Ford Tempos before learning that lesson. ;)
One of them just caught fire while sitting in our garage.

Tony said...

Wow man! I meant no offense about the list.

Tiffany + Matt said...

what about a Datsun Vista?? Formerly referred to as the "Bucking Bronco" That one was pretty bad too.